Sunday 4 October 2015

Joshua 1:9

My block leave of two weeks has come and gone.. It's 00:47 and I just re-checked my packing list for the hundredth time. I need to stop panicking but be confident that I have all that I need in my duffel bag as well as my field pack.

I've been tipped that I will be joining Bravo wing for CLM.. And was also tipped that I might be going to Sierra.. Or Tango.. Maybe Charlie... Even I am confused myself. I should probably stop pitching myself over the edge ha haha hahaha why, isn't life full of promise and mystery.. Isn't army full of surprises...

If anything, just say "I cannot" but do it anyway.. Because I chose to fight this battle instead of fighting the cold and emails on a desk at Raffles.

Yes no?



But really, be gone now pimples! OUT DAMNED SPOT(S)...

No comments:

Post a Comment