Friday 10 April 2015

Grow Young

Work has been rough! Am currently struggling to familiarise myself with the complex system and a massive customer base, but I have to say- although my head has been throbbing from the immense pressure from both the managers and clients, I am enjoying work at an extremely fast pace! Ain't nobody got time for time!

On Monday and Tuesday, I worked till 7-8pm. On Wednesday, I left the office at 10pm and got home slightly after 11pm. Last night, on Thursday, I had my very first night out with the colleagues and a group of clients at KPO where we had 7 bottles of 18 y/o and 15 pints of beer. I survived the night.
This morning, I went to work dead but resurrected after spamming caffeine and tea at work. Managed to pull through the day and went shopping with Mom and Reena after work at 7. I am really smashed!

Mills is in Singapore and I'll be bringing her to Holland tomorrow night! Also missing the other volunteers I met in Hanoi so much. Teeky was just telling me about how everyone in the apartment complains about every single thing in my voice and "asian accent" I don't miss Hanoi, but I sure miss the people I met there. They should all be in Singapore!

Aaron will be back from France in May next month; Sim will be visiting Singapore in June; and Tang will be back from Ireland in July. Definitely something(s) to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment