Friday 20 March 2015


Day 6
5:09PM, 26 degrees Celsius

Had a lesson at 9AM earlier and today, Millie and I had a look at the students' CVs and practiced general interview questions with them. And then we had two students who came over with their essays after lunch and I had a fun time marking one of their essays on Globalisation with Hannah and Teeky. Teaching and explaining English is really a challenge- I don't even remember how I learnt English in school anymore.

Hannah and I will be taking an overnight bus to Sapa at 9PM later and I am so excited! Pretty disappointed that the trains are fully booked because I would really love to take the midnight train there but the hotel shall make up for it. We picked the hotel over a homestay arrangement because I do not want to shit in a hole.

Hanoi is getting so much better, and I really love the other volunteers in this apartment. Not changing my flight anymore.

Also, bye Mirka! Safe flight back to Finland! I will miss you hot mama


No comments:

Post a Comment